Stuck in time and out of ideas? Here are my top 10 ideas to right the ship and get your business rockin’ all over again. I’ve already written on all of these topics previously, but here they are in one tasty bundle:
- Who is/isn’t your ideal customer? Qualify those customers upfront to make sure they are right for you and then hyper focus on only your 1,000 True Fans
- Pick a word, just one that describes what you do…be first and own it! What’s your SuperPower? Strive for different and arouse emotions!
- Pick one metric…focus on 10X the current industry standard and make it known
- Focus on small wins that are force multipliers…it’s Hell Yeah, or No
- Get 1% better every day
- Keep the idea machine rolling…10 ideas a day
- Shrink your timelines…Parkinson’s Law, and focus hardest at the end of the day…let your mind work on your problems while you sleep…close that last mile
- 80/20 everything, then decide to eliminate, automate, delegate
- Under promise, over deliver
- Be relevant and be authentic…don’t try to be something you’re not or shove something down somebody’s throat that they don’t want
Follow these 10 rules and watch your business boom…BOOYAH!!!